Sunday, November 25, 2012

Timed process essay new edit

      When I walk around the park and see people walking their dogs or riding a horse. The thought of getting my own pet turns up . I love animals and I would love to own my own. I'm very picky though. These are the steps I have taken to pick a animal out before.
      First I have to think about the types of animals I would like to own. I have to throw away the wants due to the fact that its not realistic. Like a wolf can't own them. Then I get on track and think dog or cat. I like dogs because they are loyal and also can be protectors. Easy to train if done right. Also fun to be outside with. Cats are cute and like to cuddle. They are easy to take care of. They sleep most of the time. Then I factor in my time and money of each type and being able to properly take care of them. Then its off to look at pets.
      When I walk into the store I walk straight to the dogs. I made up my mind but now I have to look at they types of dogs and also get information on size and ways to take car of them. I want a dog that is easy to train, Beautiful, don't have to worry about it attacking people, and also price of the dog. I get all of that information leading to my choice, a siberian husky. finally last part is supplies for the dog.
      After I get the dog and name it. I go down the isles with Zoey and let her sniff and look at toys to see what she would like.  Grab the ones she likes and add it to the cart. Then Its off to the hardest item the food. She tries a lot of different food but she likes a main food of kibble and bits. Its off to take the dog home.
      After I go through all of that to get and animal it also makes me think wow. They also went through all of that to get their pets. The naming, spoiling, playing, and also quality time you get from a pet is what makes the process worth while. Zoey and I will be happy for a long time.

2 comments:

  1. This is process all right, but it ignores the two possible topics, animals or dirt. Try a rewrite dealing with one or another of the topics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, still process and now about animals--so far so good. But is this hypothetical or real. I don't care if it's hypothetical but you have to write it one way or the other. You start out by saying this what you would have to do and end by saying this is what you in fact did.

    Well, which?

    So, you need a rewrite to clear that up.

    ReplyDelete