Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bad Bad teacher

          When we look back to all of our school days spent. We think of friends, family, events, sports, clubs, and of course the teachers we hate, like, or just like to complain about. As far as what I can tell or see is that there is one teacher that you dread going to. It could be a teacher that is mean, annoying, thinks he/she is funny, or just flat out irritating. For me it was a mixture of all of that in one person.
          Well one of the classes I was looking forward to was health and swimming. My teacher was miss green. I though she was going to be awesome layed back and wouldn't nit pick. I was wrong. She was so mean the first day I went to class. She looked at me and said I guess we already have someone who thinks he is funny and will be to disrespectful in class. I was just laughing at a friends joke. I guess she didn't like me because I was happy to be there and she looked like she didn't want to be there. She picked on me for the rest of that class that day and for a long time after that.
          Whenever I had to go to that class i tried to get out of it. This was a day we were going to run a health  type of test. We went to the wrestling room mind you I was in fault also in this. Me and my friend were wrestling around she came in when His head hit me in the diafram and knocked the wind out of me. She come over and poked me over and over saying that's what you get for messing around. The first breath of air I could get I lost my temper and said something I shouldn't of. Bad language only gets you into trouble. She always nit picked at me and was annoying.
          There was more then one time when we were in class and she would out of know wear start to laugh. She would say after reading a portion of the text book. That reminds me of a joke. She would say the lamest joke I have ever herd. Then she would laugh even more and ask why aren't you all laughing. It was't only jokes it was pranks with grading our papers making us worry then say I was only kidding. She not only wasn't funny she actually thought she was funny.
          Whenever I look back to all of the teachers I have ever had in my years at school. I would have to say she is the worst teacher I ever had. She was mean like she hated me. She was annoying with her nit picking at everything. Not only that she thought she was funny. This teacher had every aspect I don't like in a person perfected. If I had to pick one bad teacher I think it would have to be Mrs. Green.

1 comment:

  1. Any teacher named Green ought to work overtime at avoiding the nickname 'Mean mean mean Miss Green.' Sounds like she failed that test!

    You do exactly what I look for in the assignment, which is to give a couple of examples (actually I'm counting three examples) of why she was such a bad teacher and you frame the examples nicely with the opening and closing material.

    ReplyDelete