Sunday, August 26, 2012

Reaction to a reading

          Holy cow. That advice I just read about what to ask about writing had so many questions about what I really need to think about asking myself. Like the question about am I just settling for a lame topic I don't like. Some of those questions seem more like statement's to me on how I have thought in the past. Like I used to write about what I think the teacher would like to hear and am to fear full to put some detail into my writing. When I read all of the questions its like a verbal bitch slap saying hey its your writing. If its what you think put it and if it was what you were thinking about at the time don't censor it. I like the advice paper that i read and I will be asking those questions to myself in the future in a hope that it will make me a better writer.

2 comments:

  1. Verbal bitch slap! Never been told that before but you get my point that the questions have an edge to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah its one of my favorite saying not many people have herd of it

    ReplyDelete