Monday, August 27, 2012

Change in topic from Martial arts to Ireland


What do you want to write about?Ireland
What do you want to find out about your topic?Anything i can considering i want to vist there because of how beautiful it is
and i have a thing about being irish and irish people
What are your questions about the topic?
1.What is the main source of income/work and jobs in Ireland?
2.What are some of the historical sites in Ireland?
3.Do they have a high dependence on electronic like america?
4.What kind of wars have happened in Ireland?

Subquestions?
1. Is there any kind of job market for fixing computers in Ireland?
2.Does Ireland have all the stores we have like blockbuster walmart and so on?
3.What is the types of sports most played and watched in Ireland?

How does the topic connect to your life?  Don't say 'curious' or 'interesting.'  Or don't stop there anyway....
 Well i have a little bit of Irish in me and i got at tatoo on my right arm that says Irish in old english
I have always wanted to either live there after i visit or just visit multiple times. I dont know what my fetish
is with Irish things but i like anything to to with Irish except the trypes of food im scare to try.

Give three reasons you like the topic
1.I have always dreamed of visiting
2.I have irish in me
3.Its something i know little about and would like to learn more
Give three ways your life might change if you answer your questions
1.It might change how fast i visit there
2.Might make me not want to visit there
3.Increase my knowledge for my future.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a topic to me--opr the subquestions do. The historical stuff in the questions not so much.

    A paper about visiting Ireland or working in Ireland? That would work--try some brainstorming.

    ReplyDelete