Sunday, August 26, 2012

Reaction to isearch

          Well when I was looking at the set up used it seemed more like a way to get ideas out there and let it flow instead of thinking to much and judging the ideas to much. Also it is a better format then the other type of planing I learned in school. Also its a way to just write down without thinking about it what on your mind and then look at the topics and focus on just one. Then you break it down to things known about the topic you chose. Then ask questions you need to answer for the sub categories of the topic. It may seem like a disorganized way of doing a paper but in my oppion its more effencient. Instead of writing it in a different format and erasing and reading it because you think its bad. You can just brain storm then research the idea more. When it comes time to put the topic into a essay it will be easier to format in the correct way. I think this version of brain storming is more my style.

1 comment: