Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Unique

           I have a love of martial arts and parkour. I write advice poetry and try to help people with advice. If i can find a new game that looks good for my xbox I will but it beat it, then try to find all the secrets. I have an addiction to soda a big one. When I cant go any wear without at lease 1-2 liters of soda that's bad. I have four tatoos. I want to get more. I love techno music it is the best kind of music in my opinion. I hate to read because not many books have caught my interest. I have read all the harry potter books like 15 time's each. I love to dive and play tennis also. I love to text and love my phone. I love going to shoot guns with my aunts and uncles and grandma and grandpa. I love rifles but pistols are awesome too. I guess I have a lot I like to do and some of it other people might not like to do or do. I'm me not you so get over it. I'm unique and no one can take that from me.

1 comment:

  1. Well, we share tattoos and an interest in guns, but I can't say I even know what techno is and I doubt I drink three sodas a year, so, different folks, different strokes!

    ReplyDelete