Monday, September 3, 2012

Topic/Ideas re edited and re written

When I run through the list in my head of the topics that is when the big bad judge comes and hinders my thoughts. I want to write about visiting Ireland. I guess the questions now becomes what about visiting Ireland? Do I want to put places I want to visit? How I will get there and where will I stay? How much will it cost? When im thinking of what to right im still judgeing about how people will react to the writing. I know it is my paper but i want it to be interesting. There is a lot I can also do on the flip side. I can look up distant family members. I can also ask my friends who have visited if they have any interesting stories they could tell me. It will be a lot of work to do this paper but in the long run it will teach me not to let the evil judge in me head take away all of my ides before I even try them.

1 comment:

  1. Let's get past the evil judge! This topic ought to work fine.

    ReplyDelete