Thursday, October 4, 2012

outro classification

      Now i can tell a lot of martial artist are taking offence to what i put in to categories  Listen to me when i say if you can find a way to prove me wrong ill shut up. I have been in martial arts for so long, and  i have met so many people that they all have a category they fall into. A big chunk i ran into was the ones who think if they paint themselves green they are just like the hulk. The model student is doing it right in my opinion so through my years i have ran into mostly the people who have a swollen head.  To me and my years i havent found one person that does not fall into these categories.

1 comment:

  1. "Now i can tell a lot of martial artist are taking offence to what i put in to categories Listen to me when i say if you can find a way to prove me wrong ill shut up. I have been in martial arts for so long, and i have met so many people that they all have a category they fall into"

    That kind of arguing with yourself or addressing the reader really doesn't work. This essay is going to have to be very strong down the middle with examples for it to work--right now, intro and outro are weak. The topic is okay but so far it doesn't read as if you really buy into it.

    ReplyDelete