Sunday, October 21, 2012

timmed essay contrast edited

      When I look at how I like to cuddle ,and be there for my friends it reminds me of a dog and its mans best friend nature. When I see one of my family members getting hurt, or a friend getting hurt that's when I turn to a lion and my protective side kicks in. There are times when I like being up at night and not during the day like a owl. Its pretty cool when I think about the wolf and how it's like a family and you don't want to mess with a wolfs family like you don't want to mess with mine.
     When I have a girl friend and I'm spending time with her, Like one of my x-girlfriends Jenna, we used to sit under trees, or on the couch and just cuddle. Also any time my friend needs cheering up and someone to be there for them I can sense it like when a dog senses you are upset. When one of my friends, Megan got hurt when her boyfriend broke up with her. I gave her a hug and talked to her for over five hours because I knew there was something wrong no matter how many times she said I'm fine. It's kind of weird when she said I remind her of her dog but it is also a good thing because she said it was her dog that always cheered her up and knew something was wrong.
      I remember when I was young the kids in my school would always pick on my brother, and call him names, and try to fight him. It was to the point where I would get mad and hit them if they started in on my brother. Then when my sister started school that's when it really kicked in my protective big brother jeans. My sister said I'm like a lion with her cubs not wanting them to get hurt or have anyone mess with them. Of course she said that after some guy named Jason pushed her to the ground and I pounced on him with a couple of right hooks because I didn't have paws to claw him.
      I don't know what it is about the day it seems so lame and boring because its like a constant SSDD (Same Shit Different Day).  Get up, get dressed, eat, go to work, and come home. Its nothing like the night when there seems to be more action in it. More parties, clubs, movies, and more people have time to hang out. Its like how an owl is more active during the night because it can hunt and see at night. In my opp ion I like the night better then I like the day.
      Its kind of funny I guess when you can make fun of me and give me a hard time and I don't get mad usually. It's when you start to bring my family into the insults that I get mad. You can toy and talk down to me all you want don't bring my family into the conversation. I'm like a wolf. Yes I will defend my self if need be. The truth of the matter is if you bring my family into it or attack them that's when my teeth show and I attack.
      When you think about personality and how people act I start to laugh because it can be compared to most animals. Weather it be anger like a baboon. Sneaky like a snake. Protective like a lion its funny when you think about how close we are to animals.

2 comments:

  1. Content is fine, organization is fine--but go back through it for punctuation and spelling problems and let me see what it looks like when you have a little extra time to polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, that's much better and I'll take it--how long did the cleanup take?

    ReplyDelete