Thursday, September 27, 2012

3 category

      The gamer is ma by the one type of guys that make girls want to break every piece of electronic items that their boy owns like the xbox and so on. There are three type of gamer's and its sad to say im in one of those categories. The love to game but girls are better. The gaming is better then going out. The last and worse group in the gaming is better then anything. sad to say i belong in group one.
      The type of guy that girls can tolerate because they would rather be with a girl then to play games is group one.  The guys if they have nothing planned or dont have a girl friend will sit there and play their games all day. On the other hand if they had someone or plans they would do those instead of playing games. In group one like my self i play the games to pass time now that im in school and work on top of having a girl friend i dont have time for games. Do i still want to play a game and cure my craving for them? Thats easy to answer yes.
      This is where i stop understanding guys and gamers who are like this. When you like games more then spending time with friends or getting out of the house it worries me. When you would rather get a 5.0 kill death ratio in modern warfair 3 then go to the movies or hang out with friends. I get a little worried. This is the category that girls can tolerate but they would rather not have this group.
      Finally the gamer that makes me no want to play video games in the group that thinks gaming is better hen anything at all. My friend is one of those. I got him a girl friend and he said sweet and went right back to gaming instead of saying can i meet her. I was worried. his girl i brought over was on my scale a 9 our of ten and thats hot. He didnt even look twice at the women that just walked into the room. He said and i quote "Dude, i cannot believe i just got that kill he is so mad. oo hey who is this?" my jaw hit the floor he didnt even see her enter the room and thats all he can say is who is this? This is the type of gamer i would never want my sister or family members or enemies to have.
      So when and i hope not if i fall into another category then the one im in. Please for my sake and my girl friends sake break my xbox. These are the three type of gamers i see all of the time. Im in the first group and hope to never fall into the other groups.

1 comment:

  1. I don't want a classification essay. Show me two intros that I can react to.

    So, I'm just reacting to graf 1 here. Try reading it aloud; read exactly what you have written, word by word. Can you hear the problems?

    ReplyDelete