Friday, September 14, 2012

Why

      When I look into why I want to write about and also eventually visit Ireland its not hard to tell. I like to travel a lot. I think that Ireland will either quench my drive and desire for travel or make it worse to the point where I have to see the world. Watching all of the movies and also learning about different cultures in history class. It all adds to one dramatic venue I like to travel and need to travel to Ireland.

How do i travel to Ireland?

 Where do i stay in Ireland?

What kind of tours do i go on?

What is there to do as a tourist?

Do I take a plane or ship?

Do i stay in a hotel?

Is there information tours?

Is there site seeing tours?

Can i go to pubs or visit historical sites?

Is there event that would be cool to see?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun can I come. I would love to drink with the Irish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me--you CAN go to pubs! They are pretty hard to miss, and they are already pulling a pint glass of Guinness with your name on it.

    Good set of questions. These work.

    ReplyDelete