Friday, September 28, 2012

reaction to causes

      wow she hit the nail on the head with the three different guys there are. i love how she used some imagery and also compared them to animals. It was very interesting and entertaining to read. Made me remember the research i did on relationships in high school. I never though of being able to seperate a lot of these topics into three different groups let alone be able to tell a story on each one. I could tell by reading the samples i had my work cut out for me. It made me sit down and think about what to write.
      It took me a little time and many try's to get at least one piece i could work with. I think my peice is good but reading all of these other papers makes mine feel a little less grand and not worth reading. Also it gave me a goal to strive for in the future to be able to write in that sense. It was very awesome to read other peoples way of writing.

1 comment:

  1. Other students' work can inspire--and it can intimidate. Naturally, I'm looking for the first more than the second.

    ReplyDelete