Sunday, September 23, 2012

What i Know


How do i travel to Ireland?
I know I can get there on a plane and fly there what i really want to know is if i can take a ship over there and enjoy all im missing in the sky. If its not a cruiz ship it might be a long long trip to the point where i would just fly.


 Where do i stay in Ireland?
I know there is little cottages called hostels i think. I think i might find some american hotels or places run from the locals that i can stay at. Im thinking there are places that get you a group of people that go to pubs and site seeing eith you its not only a way to meet people but a way to have fun.


What kind of tours do i go on?
I know there is historical tours. My friend said there were group tours where you go pub hopping. Also i think there would be tours where you get to get your hands dirty and help people with their jobs over in Ireland.

What is there to do as a tourist?
Besides buying Items to take home and going to the pub. I would like to know if there were items or a day you can spend learning a trade over in Ireland and be able to help make beer or work on a farm.

Do I take a plane or ship?
I know i can take a plane over there. I dont know if i could take a ship over there if it wasn't a cruiz ship. there might be a cruiz ship that stays in port long enough to explore.


Do i stay in a hotel?
I know they have a hotel over there. I think there is hostels little houses with other people that go in groups to site see and pubs and have fun.


Is there information tours?
There is informational tours about some of the history of Ireland. There is a site seeing tour with information on natural wonders.

Is there site seeing tours?
Yes there is a few of them depends on what area you want to go see.

Can i go to pubs or visit historical sites?
I know im old enough over there to go to a pub. Thats what i have herd. there might be a castle or something i can visit.,

Is there event that would be cool to see?
Im hoping there is sporting events over there i can go see. might be someone trying to out drink someone else. is there any special places that are not often visited i could find.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good--my only suggestion is to combine How do i travel to Ireland? and Do I take a plane or ship?

    Pretty much the same thing.

    ReplyDelete