Sunday, September 16, 2012

research history

      When i was going through high school i noticed a trend that sparked my interest.  All of my friends fell into the same category. When i look at all the relationships in school it is based on looks not personality. Most of the people want the bad boy type. They like being cheated on and hurt. I wanted to know why they developed that habit. So my first step i decided to do was talk to my friends and ask them why they deal with idiot men. They would always say "i don't know and i wont give him a second chance." Then  less then a day later they are holding hands and kissing. It was a delema i wanted to solve and find out why. I did a servay and recorded my friends answers. What is your parents relationship like that you have seen? This amazed me they act just like there parents do. They look for a relationship like their parents and feel comfortable with it. So i asked myself if it was a trend for kids to act like their parents and to take their habits with them into life. I looked at a few statistic web sites that almost 100% of children take after their parents. It may have taken a couple weeks of me looking but i finally found my answer as to why kids have relationship habits. Its habits developed from watching their parents.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting idea, particularly interesting that you saw the issue and wanted to work out the nature vs nurture balance.

    ReplyDelete