Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Intro's

                                                                  Intro 1

       I was watching was younger i always like fighting movies and also liked to watch fights. My favorite martial artist though he is dead now is Bruce Lee. I have always wanted to learn to defend myself. I cant say i didn't at the time want to use the skills to hurt my enemies. Watching Bruce Lee and all the other martial artist i noticed when they learn there perspective art forms that they hold their head higher. That they have more confidence. I also noticed they always stopped the bad guys with fighting as a last resort. It is something that i have always become passionate about and be like them. Courageous, skilled, able to protect the ones i love, and also have more self confidence.


                                                                  Intro 2
   

I once read a quote from Bruce Lee that stuck with me. "Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it." It was a lesson i thought he learned from martial arts. There have been a lot of other martial artists that have had amazing sayings and i have always wanted to be one of them. I wanted to be able to make peace with my enemies, without fighting if i could manage. Always wanted to be the knight on a white horse to save the ones i love. Also be able to stand tall, with head high and not care what people think of me and be myself. I think thats why the attitude and the impression of the warrior or the martial artists makes me want to become one.



1 comment:

  1. So you will be giving three reasons for what? Three reasons you wanted to be a warrior or martial artist?

    What are the three reasons? What I see here so far are more three qualities the warrior possesses--you have to tell the reader that those are reasons you want to be like the warrior.

    And most of all, you have to find a way to put yourself into this. It's a tough topic.

    ReplyDelete