Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Person

       Have you ever had that one person that changes how he acts with certain people that you get whiplash? Its like a constant neck pain talking to this person. He says you can vent to me and i wont tell anyone and sped the news like a wildfire on gasoline. He has to be happy one second mad the next and spaced out all wrapped into one second of the day. One example of what he does is he will be sitting at the table eating food with me and then one second later hit the table pissed. I would ask "what is wrong Joe now?" He would answer with "I just remember that man the other day tried to fight me." Wait here is the kicker one more second and he looks of into space and become a space cadet. After like the fifth time of dealing with this i lost my temper and said Joe your giving me whiplash with your constant mood swings in less then a minute. Stop breath and wait to change so i don't have to go to the doctor. Lets just say since then he has never alk nor sat with me for meal. He has changed to annoying other people. Part of me is sorry i said that while the other is jumping from a airplane with a parachute yelling "YOLO finally."

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IrishDragon, you have to check your sentences out--some of these take a lot of work to figure out. Example: " He has to be happy one second mad the next and spaced out all wrapped into one second of the day. "

    I rewrite this as "He is happy one second, mad the next, and and then spaced out, all that wrapped into a few seconds."

    All the way through the same kind of rushed writing. You've got to go back and try reading it aloud and revising--I'm not talking about this piece, which I'm taking as is, but ALL your pieces, all your writing for the course.

    ReplyDelete