Thursday, September 6, 2012

Reaction to isearch examples

         When I read some of the examples of the I-search papers it made me realize that this is going to take a lot of time and work to get it don't in a way that not only makes me proud and happy to have written it but also gets me a good grade. When I see how much they already knew about their topics it makes me want to change my topic but in the same aspect it makes me want to tackle the challenge. It is a place i would like to visit so it will make me more keen to look into it and get the information I need. I hate to admit it I was thinking this would be a 5 paragraphs essay not what the examples show. It is a change but i like a challenge and doing new things. Natural birth sounds very painful to me and also building for weightlifting would be a workout in it self building it for me. I'm a twig i break when the wind blows. I can tell i got my work cut out for me. It also gave me a base for what to build on and what i have to do to make a great piece of work i can put my name on proudly and not worry about someone else being able to put their name on it.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, it's a longer paper, but, cheer up, at least part of it you can and will start writing right away. One step at a time.....

    ReplyDelete