Monday, September 24, 2012

research plan

     I plan on searching any and all sites. That includes travel sites and prices for flights and so on. I think i will be running into a lot of problems of getting sites that dont have any information on what i need because a word some wear on the site says Ireland or Irish. I plan on calling my friend to get some information along with the internet and ma by a couple of books from the library. i think i will have to be careful of the information i get and verify it through other websites to make sure its true. i might find one of the sites that can answer most if not all of my questions which means i would have to edit hem. I want to visit when i can graduate college so i need to find out how much i need to save. There is a lot of work involved not only web sites but talking to people who have visited and what would they recommend. My plan involves a lot of internet searching.

2 comments:

  1. I don't see getting sites with poor or no information as a problem--it's just an ordinary and to-be-expected part of research, where there will always be a certain inevitable amount of wasted effort.

    You might want to check youtube stuff about Ireland, or google blogs, or google groups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a look at my new post on some google angles.

    ReplyDelete